Stay at home moms vs. working moms is a debate that never really gets resolved. You should make your decision based upon your needs. Working moms have their own financial income that provides independence, flexibility and security.
Stay at home moms (SAHM) can manage to live life to the fullest surrounded by the people they love and want to be close to. SAHM can also easily develop closer and better relationships with their children than those moms who work and more frequently know who their child’s friends are and what they’re doing.
If you’re considering life as a SAHM, both sweet rewards and difficult challenges can be found. SAHM should eat healthy, exercise and lose weight even though moms know their schedule does not allow trips to the gym. Stay-at-home motherhood is wonderful with many things but it could be unbearably dull depending on how to deal with the motherhood. Discover some of the finest secrets, advice and support for the success of stay at home moms.
1. Feel Satisfied with What You Do
- unapologetic regarding your decisions – today’s SAHM hasn’t left behind her career aspirations or traded her iPhone for an ironing board. she is more focused on living a well-balanced lifestyle than proving the life of Super woman.
2. Connect with Friends
- Blogging of your lifestyle and reaching others (mommasaid.net)
- Having a consistent date night (even though you don’t have cash for a sitter)
- Concentrating on one specific, nonbaby thing each day
3. Get Organized with
- Activity that works well with your baby’s schedule
- A realistic schedule
- Taking mini-breaks
- Time to smell the coffee
- Having a well-rounded life
- Lots of flexibility
4. Get in Touch with Your Creative Side
- Having your own space (Even if it’s a tiny corner)
- Balancing between one income and a two income society
- Being yourself
- Launching an at-home business (mompreneursonline.com)
SAHM are supposed to maximize their potential. Being a stay-at-home mother does not mean that you lose your drive for self-improvement as well as career advancement as a woman.
These days, home based jobs provide many benefits for people who don’t want to go out each day. Workplaces can also take steps towards being more hospitable to mothers. Stay at home moms can enjoy family life as well as working from the comforts of their home and earning money. Stay at home moms can consider various money making ideas and earn from home.
Stay at Home Moms Jobs might afford you to earn an additional income with a bit of effort. However, SAHM who are desperate to earn a living are likely to fall prey to online scams and quickly lose money instead of earning it.
Work-at-home mothers face not only a number of challenges, but also have opportunities to experience a wealth of joy, support, and a variety information needs and uses.